CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh Happy Day... =)


Well, let's see. What has been happening thus far... Ah yes, I need replacement body parts. Some one please replace my aching limbs! LOL. Makes it a pain to walk around. Getting up from a chair will be the hardest thing I'll do these next few days - three hours of dance class with vigorous warm up exercises tend to do that to you.

The other update (and I feel so honoured you wouldn't believe) is that Jennifer Fallon herself has posted a book review that I made of her book The Immortal Prince up on her official site blog and commented on it. Check it out! I was thrilled yet super embarassed (I was blushing the entire time!) while reading what she had to say about it.

So yeah. It's totally exciting! Makes me want to write more book reviews. Do check it out because our aim is to guide people to finding good books to read. Especially if you can't afford to experiment by just picking out a book. It becomes really annoying and frustrating if you're on a budget and on a whim you randomly decide to pick out a book to buy and you read it... and it turns out it's not to your liking. So our book blog plans to eliminate that hassle!

2 comments:

Adrian Teh Eu-Weng said...

Oh wow... Our script reading getaway at Serendah!

Erica T said...

Hahaha yeah I thought it would make a great random picture