CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Effective Immediately


I reckon it would be really cool if people found a cure for laziness or procrastination. Maybe it will come in the form of a pill or a patch. So, whenever you're feeling lazy but you have work to do just take one after food and you'll be alright to do work. Though, I reckon our parents have found the cure - yelling or caning us.

Yes, these Easter holidays in Tasmania have really taken its toll on me. I have done nothing but enjoy it to the fullest. Doesn't sound to bad right? But it is bad to me, I'm thinking, due to the workload I will inevitably face when the deadlines start smacking you in the face.

But then, I can't really bear the thought of 'working' during my holidays. I mean, if working days are meant for people to work, why aren't holidays meant for people to holiday. There are many who can't afford to do some holidaying during the holidays and there are some people like my mum who don't seem to be able to distinguish work day and holiday. It's just really sad. Over here in Aussieland, you never, ever mess around with people's holidays.

Being a student here is really relaxing. It's not so hectic like our programme back home. Our coursemates can afford to work part time while studying! It's disgusting. Try that back home and you'll end up not sleeping and in the hospital. And that, is probably why I feel a bit guilty for not doing my work. I'm guessing it has something to do with me having work to do back home during the holidays - courtesy of mum. So maybe I'm not used to having time totally free to do anything I want.

With that in mind, I guess I'll really enjoy and savor the feeling of being free to do what I want, when I want... Yay!

4 comments:

Eri Peng said...

good one. hahaha!

have fun and enjoy your time there.

miss you, my twin with ca

<3

Adrian Teh Eu-Weng said...

Enjoy it... I'm dying for one!

Adrian Teh Eu-Weng said...

I'm just curious what that picture suppose to be?

Erica T said...

@ Eri: Yeah I miss you too girl! Hope you're doing well back home!

@ Adrian: Ah, that's a spider in its web. You see lots of those here... whether you want to or not. I'm actually pretty scared of the spiders here. LOL.
Yeah you SHOULD have a holiday Adrian. You're a freaking workaholic!